Wow, how the bloody hell is it halfway through the year already… Time really is going super quickly now.
I set my self a reading challenge of 25 books this year… I completed that in January\Febuary. My current reading goal is 100. I have now read 85 books so I think I will be changing my goal to 200.
I have read all sorts of wonderful books, some I’ve wanted to read, some for blog tours, some for book reviews from authors. It’s been a pretty epic 6 months of reading for me.
And as my blog name suggests I’ve been reading through the pain. Coming back into the book world has been amazing, reading is definitely helping me with my mental health, chronic pain etc. And I have been so very lucky to meet (online) lots of wonderful readers, bloggers and authors. Even little old me with very bad social skills hehe.
Anyway, I will stop blabbing and get to the point… I saw another book blogger doing 6 months of there favourite books and I thought it would be awesome to do it myself and Also look back on all the great books I’ve read or been lucky enough to get advanced copies and review.
So I’m going to do my favourite standalone’s and series.
1. Lorraine Mace DI Sterling
2. Mel A Comley & Emmy Ellis DI Stratton
3. Linda S Prather Detective Kacy Lang
4. Mel Comley – DI Sara Ramsey
Wow that was so incredibly hard, so so many books I wanted to pick either solo or series. 16 books out of 85.
What were your favourite books of the past 6 months that you have read?
Let me know in the comments.
Latest posts by Ami@ Reading Though The Pain (see all)
- Blog Tour: Stop at nothing by Tammy Cohern - July 16, 2019
- Blog Tour: Know No Evil By Graeme Hampton. @Gham001 @Herabooks @Tr4cyF3nt0n #KnowNoEvil #blogtour #bookreview - July 12, 2019
- Blog Tour: The Friendship Pact By Alison James #Bookouture #TheFriendshipPact @bookouture @AlisonJbooks #bookreview #review #blogtour - July 9, 2019